Lets travel together

Holding your hands in my hands,

Walking through the plains, hills, mountains,

Your arms caressing my arms,

Strolling by the beach, listening to waves,

Walking through forests, rivers and caves, 

In all the mystic forms of lovely nature, 

Cuddling in winters, Dancing in rains, and enjoying the sunny summers,   

You are my moon, my shining sun and your eyes, my twinkling stars,

The loving thought in my all seconds, minutes and hours,

You are my love, my prayer, my music and my dance,

Just want to feel you in all the serene environments,

Amidst the beautful nature, staying in the arms of this lovely purest creature,

Lets set on this journey together,

To travel and explore the world,

And travel through life,

Slowly walking sometimes, flying fast sometimes,

But hands in hands,

Enjoying the journey and treating evey moment a destination,

Experiencing every moment in togetherness,

Quiet sometimes, rocking music sometimes,

But loving in each and every moment of happiness and sadness,

And anger and wierdness,

Smiling and crying,

Together with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment