Don't worry!!

When I , you, or any of us is unhappy because of something or someone that we can't do anything about and feel helpless, I have written below something for them. Please read as if some power, god or nature is saying you all of this when you are sad . I wish you to be happy always but if in case you are facing some difficult situations, hope this helps in your times of unhappiness. :)

Oh dear , my lovely child,
You are so loving and kind,
You are beautiful, I'm saying by heart,
Don't worry my child, never fall apart,
Seek happiness inside yourself,
Don't cry because of anything outside,
You are luckier than many on the other sides,
Not all things we can control ourselves,
Don't get sad because of someone else,
You are the one living your life,
Leading a successful, cherishing life,
So happily, luckily with all your close humans,
Then why seek happiness in some other thing or a human,
You will surely get all your wants one day,
Just relax, be happy with yourself for today,
Believe in yourself, I know you do,
Just keep reminding yourself everyday,
That you are the best in whatever you do,
No one can look down on you,
And if someone does, will surely regret it too,
I know you my child, from inside out,
You will get the best, I am saying it out loud.

PS : Wrote this for a friend initially when she was sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment