Yes, I should go there!

There are moments and decisions in life when we want to take the road not taken, or do something different, or go somewhere unknown, for something better, for some goals that we had set for our lives, and our closed ones are scared for us going there, because they love us , they care for us. 
This is for us who want blessings , not fear and smiles not tears from our loved ones. 
Wrote originally for a student wanting to go to a university far away in an unknown city to study , but I think this might help everyone who face something similar. 

Yes, I should go there,
I know that's not usual,
But going there is very crucial,
I know that's a road not yet taken,
But that's all that makes a difference happen,
Yes, I should go there,

I know how you feel,
I understand your heartbeat,
When the place I am going seems unknown,
You love me, care for me, I've always known,
I feel you're very scared,
That makes me deeply sad,
But please try to understand,
Your happiness boosts my confidence,
Your encouragement gives me strength,
It's an opportunity I have fought hard for,
And an achievement that we have wished long for,
A place that's a dream to be,
A step ahead which a great future ahead sees,
Just smile , bless and say yes,
Yes, I should go there.

There always lies something good,
Ahead of a tough choice,
I promise you will be proud later and rejoice,
I will make all of this worth it,
When we all will scream and admit,
It was great that I went there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment